How to join
There are three ways to become a member of the FLCC
- Full Membership - open to owners of Registered Finnish Lapphunds who are residents of Canada. Full members have voting privileges. A Full Family membership offers voting privileges for two adults at the same address.
- Supporting Member - open to non-Canadian Lapphund owners or to any person who wishes to learn more about the Finnish Lapphund and/or wishes to support the breed
- Junior Member - open to children, aged 10 to 18, who are interested in the Breed.
As a club member you can benefit from a range of services and programs designed to keep you informed, make new friends, have fun with your lapphund and help benefit the breed we love so much!
Canadian Lappy Tales - the Official Newsletter of the Finnish Lapphund Club of Canada
- this publication will keep you up-to-date with all the club events and current issues.
- each issue includes feature articles on performance, training, breeding and health, and showcases members and their dogs.
Fun and informative events are run throughout the year including:
- performance clinics on obedience, herding and agility;
- seminars on health, grooming, handling, breeding;
- National Specialty Show.